Muslim Brother Mohamed Morsi (Mursi) and his boss?
'Brotherhood claims Mursi in lead with 69% of Egypt votes'
According to The Economist, which we presume is the voice of Israel and the Pentagon, "a Muslim Brother is better than a Mubarak crony."
The Mubarak ally, Ahmed Shafiq, has been "promising to cancel the debts of farmers" and been "insinuating that charities are foreign agents."
Vote for the Brother
The Muslim Brotherhood, as 'agents of the CIA and MI6', will perhaps oblige.
Tel Aviv delighted as anti-Israeli moods sweep across Egypt
The Financial Times, also a friend of Israel, wants Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood to be given "a fair chance."
Putschist shadow cast over Egypt
Elliott Abrahms (left)
Elliott Abrahms, the powerful American Zionist, seems to support the Muslim Brotherhood's Mursi.
Abrams writes: 'If the Muslim Brotherhood's Mursi wins and he will, the Muslim Brotherhood will be in charge - and be forced to deliver. And when they fail, as they will, given Israel's key friends in the international business community, it will be absolutely clear who was to blame and this is good for Israel.'"
In May 2009, Clinton meets "Egyptian activists", prior to meetings at the State Department in Washington.
On 6th February 2011, in the UK's Mail on Sunday, PETER HITCHENS told us about Egypt, People Power...and the truth we dare not speak
Like Aangirfan, Peter Hitchens has witnessed alleged People Power.
People Power, if it is to be successful, always has to be organised by the spooks.
Among the points made by Peter Hitchens:
1. The liberation of Romania was followed by an era of renewed corruption and political squalor that has not come to an end and is not likely to.
2. I have seen it argued – credibly – that the joyous return of freedom to Prague was orchestrated by the KGB.
The Shah of Iran was toppled by the CIA and MI6?
Who does not like Mubarak?
On 9 January 2011, at American Chronicle, Ismail Imadudee asks if Israel is involved in a regional plot against Egypt.
Among the points made:
1. Egypt has tried hard to bring peace to the Middle East.
2. Israel has disrupted all of Egypt's efforts.
3. Israel has "continuously enjoyed embarrassing" Egypt.
4. Egypt's border with Gaza has been used by pro-Iran forces to enter Egypt and cause trouble.
5. The Gaza border situation has resulted in an aggressive media war which targets Egypt.
The CIA NATO broke up Yugoslavia. Now it is the turn of North Africa and the Middle east to suffer. Website for this image
According to Professor Michel Chossudovsky (The Protest Movement in Egypt.):
"Egyptian dissidents and opponents of Hosni Mubarak were received in May 2008 by Condoleezza Rice at the State Department and the US Congress.
"They also met White House National Security Adviser Stephen Hadley, who was 'the principal White House foreign policy adviser' during George W. Bush's second term."
(The Muslim Brotherhood was used by the CIA to topple the Shah.)
Michel Chossudovsky notes that:
"Britain's support of the Brotherhood instrumented through the British Secret Service dates back to the 1940s.
"Starting in the 1950s, according to former intelligence official William Baer, 'The CIA [funnelled] support to the Muslim Brotherhood because of the Brotherhood’s commendable capability to overthrow Nasser.'"
1954-1970: CIA and the Muslim Brotherhood Ally to Oppose Egyptian President Nasser.
"These covert links to the CIA were maintained in the post-Nasser era."
The USA has given lots of money to Egypt's 'activists'.
"In the 1950s and 1960s the United States supported him as he took over a mosque in Munich...
4. The CIA "with the start of the Soviet war in Afghanistan" backed the mujahedeen - "some of whom morphed into al-Qaeda ... but Washington continued to flirt with Islamists, and especially the Brotherhood."
Cairo kids by Shek Graham
"In 2005, the State Department launched an effort to woo the Brotherhood. In 2006, for example, it organized a conference in Brussels between these European Muslim Brothers and American Muslims, such as the Islamic Society of North America, who are considered close to the Brotherhood...
"The CIA pushed for cooperation...
6. "The Brotherhood has managed to voice the aspirations of the Muslim world’s downtrodden and often confused middle class.
"It has ... given birth to many of the more violent strains of radical Islamism, from Hamas to al-Qaeda...
7. "In Egypt, the Brotherhood ... says it wants religious courts to enforce shariah...
8. "The group’s most powerful cleric, the Qatar-based Youssef Qaradawi ... advocates the stoning of homosexuals and the murder of Israeli children - because they will grow up and could serve as soldiers.
"Qaradawi ... has often been mentioned as a candidate to be the Egyptian branch’s top leader.
"He is very likely the most influential cleric in the Muslim world - on Friday, for example, thousands of Egyptian protesters in Tahrir Square listened to a broadcast of his sermon..."
Dr. Yusuf al-Qaradawi, the Dean of Islamic Studies at the University of Qatar ... works out of London as head of the Islamic Council of Europe.