The people of Houla were murdered because they would not join the fight against Assad.
What really happened at Houla?
Anna News has spoken with residents who witnessed the 'Houla massacre'.
They say that the Houla people had a good relationship with the Syrian soldiers; they even divide food and water with the Syrian soldiers.
The terrorists came from Ar-Rastan or Hama and told the residents that they either have to kill Syrian soldiers or be killed.
The pharmacy (hospital) in the village was set on fire by the terrorists because Syrian soldiers were treated there.
Syria: What really happened in al-Hula, Homs - SyriaNews
The murderous Free Syrian Army
We know from leaked documents that the CIA and MI6 have had plans to carry out acts of terrorism in Syria.
SYRIA: CIA-MI6 Intel Ops and Sabotage
And we know that the BBC lies about almost everything - BBC News uses 'Iraq photo to illustrate Syrian massacre'
Assad is popular
"When I arrived in Damascus, it was not just peaceful, it was buzzing.
"The roads were jammed with traffic, the coffee houses and restaurants were packed, the souks were bustling, and families could be seen picnicking all over the city in their peculiarly Syrian fashion, right on the roadside with their barbecue sets as though they are just too lazy to bother driving the short distance to a nice park...
"The countryside and small towns popular with tourists such as Maaloula, Syednaya, Shahba and even the country’s biggest city, Aleppo, were peaceful and normal.
"But no such pictures appear on western television channels."
Thus writes Amrit Dhillon.
Distinguished Indian journalist Amrit Dhillon, who visited Syria in April 2012, has written "What the West isn't telling about Syria"
Among the points made:
1. Independent observers and journalists say that the opponents of Assad are working for the USA, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Qatar.
2. Some of these rebels are antidemocratic, anti-Christian Islamists who want to remove the freedom that Syrian women enjoy to dress and work as they please.
3. Syria is more liberal and democratic than the USA's friends - Saudi Arabia and Qatar
4. Plenty of Arabs in the region describe the rebels as a ragtag of armed criminals and foreign terrorists.
5. The Western media has not been telling the truth.
Tehelka - India's Independent Weekly News Magazine