On 3 February 2011, an Egyptian woman made the claim that Mossad and the CIA had used her to help topple the Mubarak regime
On Egypt's Al Mehwar TV, the anonymous young Egyptian woman stated that:
1. She had a facebook page which is extremely popular.
2. She was sent by the CIA-linked 'Freedom House' to be specially trained in Qatar.
The trainers had different citizenships but most were Israelis, she said.
During the interview, the woman's face was 'blurred'.
On 11 February 2011, at Asian Tribune, there was an article, by the Sri Lankan entrepreneur Daya Gamage, about how the US covertly fermented the uprising in Egypt, to advance its interests.
According to this article:
1. Around 2007, the U.S. diplomatic mission in Cairo identified dissident youth leaders and started a dialogue.
Dissident Egyptian youth were brought to the U.S. for ‘training’.
This was done through Freedom House and the National Endowment for Democracy which are known to have ties to the CIA.
2. Under the auspices of Freedom House, Egyptian dissidents were received in May 2008 by Condoleezza Rice at the State Department.
They also met White House National Security Adviser Stephen Hadley.
This Egyptian delegation was described by Condoleezza Rice as "The Hope for the Future of Egypt".
In May 2009, Hillary Clinton met a delegation of Egyptian dissidents, several of whom had met Condoleezza Rice a year earlier. These high level meetings were held a week prior to Obama's visit to Egypt.
The 16 activists met with Clinton and Acting Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs Jeffrey Feltman in Washington at the end of a two-month fellowship organized by Freedom House’s New Generation program.
3. In April 2008, Abdel Fattah was arrested after her call for an April 6 general strike on Facebook attracted almost 70,000 members.
Following her release, she renounced her activities in a television interview.
GDP (PPP) 2010:
Philippines GDP per person $3,725
Indonesia GDP per person $4,380
Egypt GDP per person $6,367
The CIA had a People Power coup against Marcos in 1986.
The CIA had a People Power coup against Suharto in 1998.
The CIA had a People Power coup against Mubarak in 2011.
(1) CIA coups make the poor much poorer.
(2) The poor in Egypt, having been greatly helped by Mubarak, are about to get much poorer.