Here is a little test:
1. Which is the odd one out?
Image from: http://www.newscientist.com/ Take the ultimate intelligence test
2. Which is the more desirable, if one believes in justice and compassion:
A. We should promote the greatest happiness of the greatest number.
B. We should promote the greatest happiness of every individual.
3. John Smith was born on 25 December, and yet his birthday is always in the summer. Explain how this is possible.
4. How many months have 30 days?
5. Which of these (left or right) is Lt, Colonel Dudley Clarke of MI6?
Police chief Hemant Karkare, who was killed in the 2009 Mumbai attacks, had discovered that Lt.Col. Srikant Purohit, of Indian military intelligence, had got 60 kg of RDX explosive from government supplies for use in the terrorist attack on the Samjhauta Express train in February 2007. So, did elements of the Indian government have a motive for killing Karkare?
Feel free to submit your answers!