On 10 March 2009, Seymour Hersh revealed that, during the Bush years, the US military ran an "executive assassination ring" which reported directly to former Vice President Dick Cheney.
The Raw Story Hersh: 'Executive assassination ring' reported.
"Under President Bush’s authority, they’ve been going into countries, not talking to the ambassador or the CIA station chief, and finding people on a list and executing them..."
Dick Cheney was Vice President of the United States from 2001 to 2009.
One hopes he had nothing to do with the deaths of the following:
1. In 2001, Osama bin Laden died, according to several reports.
Dr David Kelly
3. Dr David Kelly died suddenly in 2003.
Kelly worked for the UK Ministry of Defence and he had revealed to the BBC that there was something wrong with the British dossier on weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.
4. Yasser Arafat died suddenly in 2004.
5. Robin Cook, the former UK Foreign Secretary, died suddenly in 2005.
Cook had revealed that Al-Qaida was originally a list of people working for the CIA. 
7. In 2007 Benazir Bhutto died.