Tuesday, December 01, 2009
Toilet Paper Currency
Top Americans are greedy.
If everyone consumed as much as Americans, we would need five planet Earths.
The USA is living on borrowed money.
It uses violence to keep its scams in operation.
On 22 November 2009, at Global Research, Matthias Chang wrote Red Alert: The Second Wave of The Financial Tsunami
Among the points he makes:
1. It is only a matter of time before both the debtor and creditor come to the inevitable conclusion that the debt will never be paid.
2. The US economy 'will be spiraling out of control in the coming months'.
3. The value of the dollar 'is heading south'.
4. In a report to its clients, Société Générale warned that public debt would be massive in the next two years.
It could mean more 'toilet paper currency' will be created to repay the debts.
5. And when creditors have enough of this toilet paper scam, expect violent reactions!
"The credit crunch was caused by an excess of debt, and the recovery, such as it is, has been built on governments printing money, creating more debt.
"At some stage, as Dubai found out to its cost, the music must stop, and the debts repaid."
- Dubai's debt crisis should be a lesson to us all