Sunday, September 20, 2009

An army of sadistic homosexual child rapists?

Image from: http://fideidefensor.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/iraqi-children.jpg

An Iraqi teenager called Samir worked for the British army.

He accidentally opened the door of a room where two male soldiers were having gay sex.

(British soldiers accused of raping Iraqi man)

Reportedly, Samir was pulled into the room by the British soldiers and repeatedly raped.

According to Samir:

"The man who had punched me was stronger than me, he grabbed me by the neck and kicked my legs from under me and I fell to the floor.

"I fell on my back.

"He took out a knife and held it against my neck … I was terrified that they were going to kill me at this point.

"The other soldier started to rip my trousers down … I started screaming.

"He then pulled my underwear down.

"All this time the other man was holding me down and putting the knife against my throat.

"They then flipped me on to my stomach."

Samir says both soldiers took it in turn to rape him.

They then slashed him with the knife.


The Sunday Herald has a piece on the abuse of children in Iraq:

From Iraq's Child Prisoners:

Kasim Mehaddi Hilas says he witnessed the rape of a boy prisoner aged about 15 in the notorious Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq.

"The kid was hurting very bad and they covered all the doors with sheets," he said in a statement given to investigators probing prisoner abuse in Abu Ghraib.

"Then, when I heard the screaming I climbed the door … and I saw [the soldier’s name is deleted] who was wearing a military uniform."

Hilas describes in horrific detail how the soldier raped "the little kid".

~~

2 comments:

Maturecheese said...

Yes, well, you reap what you sow. This is what we get for allowing 'gays' to join the military forces. In my view 'liberalisation' has gone way too far and is responsible for much of society s ills today.

Anonymous said...

Maturecheese - you are an idiot!

 
Site Meter