Sunday, August 23, 2009
Reportedly, Khaisar Haddad, known as Abu Elias, was an agent of the US government and carried out the Lockerbie Bombing.
Reportedly, Khaisar Haddad, known as Abu Elias, a Lebanese Christian, is the real Lockerbie bomber.
Reportedly, Khaisar Haddad, known as Abu Elias, worked for the US government and now lives near the White House.
An American is to be named by the Lockerbie bomber as the man who really carried out the terrorist attack on Pan Am Flight 103.
(Scottish Sunday Express 'I'll reveal true identity of the Bomber.)
According to The Scottish Sunday Express:
1. Megrahi is to name the real Lockerbie bomber.
2. The Scottish Sunday Express tracked this man down to his home in the US.
3. The man, codenamed Abu Elias, has links to the US intelligence services.
4. Elias works as a schools engineer for the US government.
5. Christine Grahame Member of the Scottish Parliament , is believed to be considering naming the man in the Scottish Parliament chamber.
She said: "It is apparent that US intelligence has known or must have known the primary suspect of the Lockerbie bombing was alive and living safely in Washington.
"There has been a suggestion made that he is in some way an 'intelligence asset' for the US and that is why he has been allowed to live in peace.
"He must be deeply relieved that Megrahi was forced to drop his appeal and that he will never face justice for this atrocity."
6. Abu Elias reportedly now lives just a few miles from the White House.
7. He is the nephew of Ahmed Jibril, the founder of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine – General Command (PFLP-GC).
8. A document submitted to the appeal court by Megrahi’s lawyers states: "The FBI had apparently investigated ‘X’ and knew he was the nephew of Ahmed Jibril.
"X had met with FBI special agents [an appointment was in his diary for August 1988] but neither X nor the Department of Justice would disclose who the agents were or the precise purpose of the recorded meeting.
"X admitted the meeting had taken place. Extracts from his US passport were revealed.
9. Elias was also connected to Mohammed Abu Talb, an Egyptian named by Dumfries and Galloway Police as their chief suspect less than a year after the bombing.
10. The true identity of ‘Elias’ first came to light during a closed hearing at the Lockerbie trial in 2001.
The defence claim that attempts to investigate further were dismissed by the then Lord Advocate, Colin Boyd.
11. In October 1988, German police raided a PFLP-GC safe house in Neuss and discovered a bomb identical to the one which exploded on board Flight 103, as well as a Pan Am timetable.
The raid resulted in 16 arrests including that of cell leader Hafez Dalkamoni and Marwan Khreesat, a double agent for the Jordanian intelligence service.
Khreesat told the FBI that he had been introduced to a man called Abu Elias, an explosives and airline security expert, who had been 'giving orders'.
12. A member of the terror cell, Mobdi Goben, disclosed Elias’s true identity in a deathbed confession which became known as the Goben Memorandum.
Goben claimed Elias placed a bomb in the luggage of Khaled Jafar, a Lebanese American from Detroit who died on Pan Am Flight 103.
13. A source close to Megrahi said: "Not only was Abu Elias known to the Americans .... The guy comes into the US from the former Soviet Union, he’s the nephew of Ahmed Jibril – the Bin Laden of his day – and he just strolls into the US?
"...An American double agent was responsible for bringing down an American plane. How good a reason for a cover-up would that be?"
The Palestine Liberation Organization reported that the Lockerbie bomb was built by Khaisar Haddad (a.k.a. Abu Elias). (Pan Am 103 Why Did They Die? - TIME )
Reportedly Ahmed Jibril (founder and leader of the PFLP-GC) had a base near Frankfort.
Khaisar Haddad, known as Abu Elias, is the nephew of Ahmed Jibril.
Reportedly, Jibril had links to alleged drugs dealer al-Kassar, who allegedly was working with the CIA in smuggling drugs into the USA on PanAm flights.
Former UK Labour MP Tam Dalyell and Edinburgh law professor Robert Black have urged the Scottish and UK governments to answer reports that Abu Nidal was a US agent.
"They have long believed Abu Nidal, who died in Iraq in 2002, and his PFLP-GC, Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine General Command, were responsible for co-ordinating the bomb that blew up Pan Am flight 103 over Lockerbie on 21 December, 1988 with the loss of 270 lives."
(Was Lockerbie suspect working for US? - News)