Pakistan's General Kayani and Admiral Mike Mullen, Chairman of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff.
On 1 May 2009, ahmedquraishi.com/ tells us Obama Is Lying About Pakistan
A. The US government is carrying out a psy-op aimed at damaging Pakistan.
B. Money and weapons from U.S.-occupied Afghanistan are being used to help warlords and their hired mercenaries inside Pakistan, people whom the Americans call ‘Taliban’.
C. On 24 April 2009, Pakistan's Army chief General Ashfaq Kayani "condemned pronouncements by outside powers raising doubts on the future of the Country."
D. Obama, at a press briefing on completing 100 days in office, unveiled "what essentially amounts to a declaration of war against another country."
"It seems Washington is trying to nudge the Pakistani military again to seize power."
E. Fox News reported on 30 April 2009 that General David Petraeus has told U.S. officials the next two weeks were 'critical to determining whether the Pakistani government will survive.'
F. Mr. Husain Haqqani, the Pakistani ambassador in Washington, should tell the American people the following truths:
1. The US government is carrying out an anti-Pakistan media campaign, similar to that which preceded the US invasion of Iraq.
2. The US government is training separatists inside Pakistan and backing those who advocate the breakup of Pakistan.
3. The USA has failed to bring peace to Afghanistan.
4. The USA and UK want India to fight China and stabilize Afghanistan.
5. In 1972 India launched a unilateral invasion of Pakistan.
6. The Afghan 'Taliban' have never operated outside Afghanistan. They are defending themselves against occupying forces.
7. Eliminating the Afghan Taliban Is Not Pakistan’s Responsibility: "It is America’s responsibility to bring the Pashtun in Afghanistan into the power structure and defuse tensions."
8. So-called Pakistani Taliban Are No Threat To America.