SWINE FLU AND PLAN MEXICO.
1. Here is the recipe for Aangirfan's healthy coffee:
To a cup of good coffee, add cloves, cinnamon, ginger and a little turmeric.
This may help cure certain minor ailments.
Instead of coffee you might like to try tea made with fennel.
2. A good elixir for colds includes: onion, horseradish, chilli peppers, ginger and garlic mixed with apple cider vinegar.
Gargle with a teaspoonful of this.
It may be best to avoid dairy products and wheat when you have a cold. Oatcakes are very healthy.
3. http://yophat.blogspot.com/ refers to the value of lemon, cinnamon, clove, rosemary, eucalyptus and elderberry (Swine & Microbiologists)
4. For the very young, those breast feeding, the very old and anyone with allergies, digestive problems etc - always seek the advice of a doctor before trying any of the above.
5. Homeopathic remedies often work very well for us.
Aangirfan's viewers - pm