Amaresh Misra, on 3 December 2008, at Countercurrents.org, has an article entitled Mumbai Terror Attack: Further Evidence Of The Anglo-American-Mossad-RSS Nexus.
(The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, or RSS, is a 'fascist' Hindu group)
Among the points made:
1. According to Andrew G. Marshall: "The attacks prepare the ground for the break-up of Pakistan and the furtherance of destabilizing terrorism in the Middle East and Asia...
"The Anglo-American have undertaken, primarily through Iraq, a strategy of balkanizing the entire Middle East in a new imperial project." (See Marshall’s Divide and Conquer: The Anglo-American Imperial Project.)
2. The Marathi daily 'Maharashtra Times' said the terrorists who targeted Anti Terrorism Squad chief Hemant Karkare, police commissioner Ashok Kamte and encounter specialist Vijay Salaskar, were speaking Marathi fluently. (i.e. they were not from Kashmir or Pakistan)
Reportedly, traditional Jews from Mumbai, who have migrated to Israel, speak fluent Marathi and are known to have been recruited by Mossad.
3. The death of Hemant Karkare remains a mystery. All official versions are contradictory: some say he was killed near CST (Rail Station), some that he died near Cama hospital, some near Metro cinema, and some that he was killed while in a Police jeep.
Also, where did the bullet hit him? Some say on the neck and some near the heart. Karkare was shown on TV wearing a bullet proof vest - he could not have been shot in neck in that case, unless there was a sniper waiting for him.
(According to the BBC (BBC NEWS World South Asia Mumbai police mourn their dead):
"Gunmen had hijacked a police van in southern Mumbai, which they later discarded.
"Police say as the suspects moved from Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST, formerly Victoria Terminus) train station, they entered a lane which has access to important buildings like the Times of India office, Cama hospital and a school.
"They came onto the main road and went towards a multiplex cinema.
"Mr Karkare was shot at near Cama hospital and soon after the other two officers were also shot near the multiplex.
"It was at the junction near the multiplex that the militants opened fire at civilians and the media.
"Later they were intercepted at Chowpatty, the famous beach by Marine Drive.
"One of the two attackers was killed by police and the other was arrested.")
Mumbai Police from anonandon.wordpress.com/2008/02/
4. Who were the Marathi speaking Karkare killers?
The lane next to the Cama Hospital is a deserted one - it goes straight to the backyard of the Mumbai CID Headquarters.
Anonymous sources in the Police have revealed that Karkare was taken there, by a joint team of anti-Karkare, pro-Hindutva (Hindu Nationalists) Mumbai Police officers, and Chota Rajan men (Gangsters).
Now Karkare was opposed to Chota Rajan. Salaskar was anti-Pradeep Sharma, another Mumbai senior Police officer now in jail, for working as Rajan's shooter.
So the Marathi speaking terrorists could either have been Jews with some connection to Mumbai - or hired killers of the Hindutva brigade or men of Chota Rajan.
5. It seems that several things went on simultaneously - the Mahrashtra Chief Minister Vilas Rao Deshmukh was in Kerala when the Mumbai attack began at 9.30 PM on 26th November.
Then by 11PM Deshmukh had informed the Home Minister Shivraj Patil - the latter has started proceedings to send the NSG Commandos.
So Deshmukh knew about what was happening by 11PM - then why was there no Mumbai Police on various locations between 9.30 and 1am, the time when Karkare arrived?
The Mumbai ATS is a separate organization. it does not lead the Mumbai Police.
So the 40,000 strong Mumbai Police was absent from the scene of action between 11pm to 1am and then Karkare arrived and he was killed along with his men!
Amaresh Misra is a freelance writer, historian and poet. He is the author of Mangal Pandey: The True Story of an Indian Revolutionary; Lucknow: Fire of Grace: The Story of Its Renaissance, Revolution and the Aftermath, and more recently War of Civilizations: The Road to Delhi and The Long Revolution. He can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org