Begin playing chess with Brzezinski
Webster Tarpley believes that we are in for a new anti-Russia Cold War, thanks to Zbigniew Brzezinski.
Tarpley believes that Brzezinski now has strong influence with Obama and with the CIA.
Webster Tarpley: Brzezinski Seizing Control Over US Policy.
Tarpley believes Obama was recruited by Brzezinski at Columbia University around 1981, 1982, 1983.
Reportedly Obama is linked to the Bilderberger-Group through Joseph Nye. (Cached)
On Obama's economic team is Austin Goolsby, reportedly a member of Skull and Bones. (Cached)
1. KOSOVO - Reportedly, Brzezinski likes the idea of an independent Kosovo, because Kosovo is a NATO puppet and an opponent of Russia.
Tarpley sees Kosovo as being "essentially the terrorist KLA, an organization devoted to gun-running, drug-running, and trafficking in human slaves.
"The KLA is a Balkan version of Al Qaeda, and both are wholly owned creations of the CIA and British intelligence."
2. US EMBASSY, BELGRADE, SERBIA - Tarpley believes that the CIA goes in for false flag terror attacks as a way of stirring up tension and promoting a fascist agenda.
Tarpley believes Brzezinski was behind the attack on the US Embassy in Belgrade in early 2008.
This attack would be intended to put pressure on Serbia to end its hostility to Kosovan independence.
Tarpley suggests that Brzezinski was behind the 1979 attack on the US embassy in Teheran, Iran, which led to the taking of hostages and the crisis which helped to doom the Carter administration.
(Dr. William Engdahl in A Century of War: Anglo-American oil politics and the new world order, 2004, provides evidence that the 1979 Iranian revolution was supported by the Carter administration as a means to stop the spread of communism into Iran and the Middle East.
The Shah was seen as having become too independent minded.
It has been suggested that a pro-Reagan faction within the CIA did a deal with Iran that was better than anything Carter might offer.)
The Shah (left) and Brzezinski (right)
3. SYRIA - Brzezinski wants to lessen Russian influence in Syria, including the closing of naval facilities that the Russian navy has maintained in that country.
Brzezinski wants Iran and Syria as allies against Russia.
Brzezinski would also like Europe and China to be anti-Russia.
4. AFRICA - According to Tarpley, Brzezinski wants destabilization and chaos in Africa, in order to drive out the Chinese and in order to prevent them getting Africa's oil and other raw materials.
Brzezinski believes that if the Chinese cannot get their oil from Africa, they will be forced to attempt the military seizure of Russia’s oil wells in the Far East.
5. PAKISTAN - In July 2007, Obama supported the idea of bombing targets inside Pakistan without the permission of Pakistan.
Tarpley believes that Brzezinski is the brains behind Obama's foreign policy.
Tarpley believes Pakistan is being targeted because of its friendship with China.
Brzezinski reportedly wants to strip the Chinese of all their allies as part of a campaign to smash the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (A mutual-security organization founded in 2001 by the leaders of China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan.)
Brzezinski wants to break up the Russia into its ethnic constituents
7. THE FALL OF THE ITALIAN GOVERNMENT - In May 2008, Romano Prodi's government was overthrown.
Reportedly, Romano Prodi's government had opposed the idea of confrontation with Russia.
Prodi had gone in for economic cooperation with Russia, 'much of it mediated through the Italian oil company ENI'.
At the same time, the Vatican had become more friendly with the Russian Orthodox Church.
The UK, Germany and France, reportedly, support the CIA line on Russia.
Gordon Brown has been "fomenting confrontation with Russia through such transparent provocations as the Litvinenko-Berezovsky affair."
ALLEGED CIA SUPPORT FOR OBAMA
Tarpley refers to:
1. The New York Times revealing scandals involving John McCain.
2. The media continuing to cover up the revelations of Larry Sinclair.
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ seems to be sympathetic to Obama?