It came as a shock to some people that the Bin Ladens were close family friends of the Bush family. (aangirfan: The bin Laden Family)
George Washington's blog asks about the relationship between the US government and the 9/11 Hijackers? ( George Washington's Blog: Did the Government 'Entrap' the 9 11 hijackers?.)
1. According to George Washington: Ali Mohamed was one of al-Qaeda’s top trainers in terrorism and a very close associate of Bin Laden.
Ali Mohamed was an American citizen who was an operative for the FBI, the CIA, and the Army (see also this article from one of Canada's largest newspapers).
While he was acting as an FBI informant, he smuggled Bin Laden in and out of Afghanistan, helped plan the attacks on US embassies in Africa, and apparently played a pivotal role in planning 9/11.
Xymphora wrote: "it becomes impossible not to see Ali Mohamed as a U. S. Army intelligence agent.
"If he was a U. S. Army intelligence agent, and was protected by the U. S. government even after his participation in terrorist activities, he proves that it is possible to simultaneously be a U. S. agent and a member of al-Qaeda." http://xymphora.blogspot.com/2003/02/ive-written-about-ali-mohamed-islamic.html
2. George Washington points out that Luai Sakra was an Al Qaeda operative and a CIA informant
aangirfan: Sakka / Sakra / Saqa worked for the CIA and trained the ...
3. Ramzi Ahmed Yousef (or Ramzi Mohammed Yousef) is the nephew of Khalid Shaikh Mohammed (aangirfan: Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and go-go girls)
George Washington points out the following: In an article on the nephew of the supposed key mastermind of the 9/11 attacks, Newsday reported in 1995: “FBI officials also are considering a probe of whether the CIA had any relationship with [the nephew], who fought with the CIA-financed mujaheddin in Afghanistan in the 1980s.” A classified FBI file also reportedly indicated that the nephew had been recruited by the local branch of the CIA (pages 220-221)
George Washington continues:
4. The Congressional Joint Inquiry into 9/11 discovered that an FBI informant had hosted and rented a room to two hijackers in 2000 and that, when the Inquiry sought to interview the informant, the FBI refused outright, and then hid him in an unknown location, and that a high-level FBI official stated these blocking maneuvers were undertaken under orders from the White House (confirmed here by the Co-Chair of the Joint Inquiry and former Head of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Bob Graham; and see this Newsweek article)
5. The president of Pakistan said that one of the masterminds of 9/11 was an MI6 (British intelligence services) agent
6. The former president of Italy said that U.S. and Israeli intelligence services were behind the 9/11 attack, and that that fact is widely known by the intelligence services of all of the western nations
7. According to intelligence officials in India, Pakistan's military chief of intelligence wired $100,000 to the lead hijacker days before 9/11 (mentioned here in a news roundup). This is especially interesting because: That particular chief of intelligence was appointed to that position with the approval of the U.S., and the intelligence chief had held "consultations" with his U.S. counterparts at the CIA and the Pentagon during the week prior to September 11
8. 11 of the hijackers received visas to the U.S. through a consular office where, according to the former head of that office, the CIA routinely insisted that visas be granted to terrorists, even when their visa applications should have been rejected under standard operating procedure
9. According to one of France's most reputable newspapers, the CIA met with Bin Laden in an American hospital in Dubai in July 2001
10. And several of the hijackers apparently trained at U.S. military bases prior to 9/11
And then there is Al Zawahiri of the CIA - aangirfan: Al-Zawahri - alQaeda's chief brains and strategist
aangirfan: The classic false flag operation.